Translate

Friday 17 October 2014

Admin Announcement

I should perhaps have posted this earlier but I would like to apologise for the sudden loss of Blog activity yesterday just as it was ramping up again but I lost my internet connection.. I then had a bit of  a busy day and decided that I should go to Spirit Games for RPG night in the evening, rather than staying in and finding and fixing the issue.

Its now fixed apparently but I am down to one router form the supply I was provided with by BT who I am no longer with so I may have to go an purchase a spare. 

On the Gaming side I now have another  Character for the Frandors keep game a charmless (cha 1/34 & a boor)  dwarf wizard called Zugemredaes Mulmaxinalson whose attitude is I can't be arsed about any thing which isn't the acquisition of more magical knowledge or the means to do so.The bad  thing is that I him or either of the other two characters I have actually at the keep a fighter - and potential paladin called Conral who is the best set of  stats I have rolled in years and Alerie the magic user thief who is madly in lust with him as he has 18-70 something  like that appearance an she is a lecher, until I find a place to park my Company of fools game which is going to be rather hard given the amount of stuff still going on.

I also have a character for something where you get to run mortals in the present iteration of World of Darkness which is always a nice change of pace for an alternate week game

No comments:

Post a Comment