Translate

Thursday 2 October 2014

Somthing for the future

A conversion of the map for one of the parts of the second Iron Gods book

WIP ONE
It started of as a tracing of the map from the PDF but has been adapted and indeed is still being adapted as I work it into my bespoke setting. an this has included inserting a base layer which is the same one used for most of my northern wilds battle mats

I have quite a lot more work to do on this yet and I may not be needing it for some time however I wanted to get it up here and show it off as its the first attempt I have made at such a thing.

WIP TWO
A bit more work done in particular trying to give the three dimensional effect that the original map I traced form had to the fortress walls in particular


WIP THREE
 I am now going to go off and work on improving some of the common map textures for a bit particularly that of the flowers so common in the north in the short summer.


WIP FOUR


Now  after some more tweaking and the addition of the ubiquitous summer flowers I think we are getting there

No comments:

Post a Comment