Translate

Thursday 2 October 2014

If have slowed right down

Its because I  have a stinking cold at the moment yesterday I was going down with it which is why when I sat down to do something on here I didn't and just went to sleep fro twelve hours. I fortunately woke up in time for work but with a foul cold which is just about easing off now thanks to a steady attack of over the counter drugs various and the fact is probably running its cause any way.

I am at present also occupied in getting set for next weeks company of fools game as I seem cold not withstanding have beaten work into a state of control such that I was going to be able to combine work and gaming again indeed tonight's alternate game was supposed to be something of a dress rehearsal for that. Except I have afore mentioned stinking cold and much prefer deploying psychological cruelty against my player group than the biological kind. Also as default party leader in the alternate  game I actually have to thing and herd the rest of the players in something like the right direction. The Gm is almost as old twisted and evil as I am likes to keep me on my toes so I do have to be fully fit.

any way after the lull comes more stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment