Translate

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Pathfinder



Introduction
Whilst I liked 4e D&D even if it was not what was expected by the fan community I never saw it as an either or situation and I was happy also to give Pathfinder a look as well and snaffled a slightly damaged core rule book early on. I got quite in to Pathfinder after playing in a campaign at Spirit Games on Thursday nights same night and slot as the HackMaster runs in but before the shop move so very much antebellum and whilst the campaign ended badly I react badly to being rail roaded and forced to role play the way the gm wants me to especially when very very tired but that enough of one of my less glorious gaming moments. I found that I enjoyed it and liked the system especially for high and very high fantasy settings. 


Then some time after I had been drawn into HackMaster I started playing Pathfinder the rise of the Rune lords board game.


  If your interested in a copy look here

I found this to be the best simulation of a role playing game I have yet played and would highly recommend it.however it got me back into buying pathfinder stuff and adventure paths in particular as the game was derived form one of the early ones as I understand it

No comments:

Post a Comment