Translate

Thursday 28 August 2014

Episode Twenty three of a company of Fools a Preview

Whilst I have been delinquent in posting all that much about the Company of fools for a while because I fear I am rather getting demoralised by the amount I have not done and its given me a sort of writers block on the subject. However the game goes on none the less and all it will take is a cracking good session to recharge my enthusiasium banks and send me affter the back log and dealing with it

Episode twenty three will do just that so as a challenge to may players to night's the night you need to role play for your lives, characters any way, to amuse an jaded gm.

Tonight will concentrate on the party clearing out the Rot lords temple and cleansing the festering pits so up and at em....

No comments:

Post a Comment