Translate

Thursday 24 July 2014

Work gets in the way

With apologies for not getting any thing much done on outstanding projects today and I hope to reassure you that I am still going to be working on them so keep watching this space. I have I hope to get things some what under control some time tomorrow at which point I will turn my full efforts to bogging away like mad again.

Current projects on the go include

  • Finishing all the Stub articles I posted recently in the belief that I was going to be able to do them the following day or soon after
  • More work on Adventures Elsewhere and related material which would include going back thought the blog and updating  the Consolidated Elsewhere posts page and sorting the blog layout so that it appears on the Pages Menu and cleaning up that menu as there is at least one broken link on it to get rid of 
  • Stating up the demonic monsters I started work on earlier 
  • finishing the second crossbow article which I have noticed is just a stub Grrrr
  • I will also be going into spirit games with my Web Camera and actually setting it up so that we can do a Pod Cast of a Company of Fools Episode 21 next Thursday evening, I have an evil plan where I will have the players identify them selves and say who they are playing. 

I will also be generating or modifying an existing character sheet for use on line as the current Roll d20 one is I find having used it quite a bit not all that Dyslexic friendly  and working out haw to do macro's for Roll d20 this is a daunting prospect as there is a very good reason I gave up coding many years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment