Translate

Saturday 5 July 2014

Strange World of Random Doom write ups

Episode 3

I will be redoing this as I have I think made rather a mess of it mostly by writing it whilst very tired and not at all coherent, however owing to the kind work of  Paul "Zarni" Roberts of the Big Bang Burger Bar who has set up an RSS freed I have all the different versions of it I have posted recently so I will be able to sort the mess out into a better narrative and add the bits I have missed out. However I will likely have to wait to do that till after tomorrows session. Which I will be taking notes of during the game as well as more and defiantly more systematic screen shots of the game to go with it.

It is there fore almost certain that the write up for Strange World of Random Doom 4 will be done before the revised version of the write up of the  Strange World of Random Doom 3 appologies for any confusion this might cause but I have been rather over doing it and It has caught up with me 

However I will recover and be back on at it soon enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment