Translate

Sunday 6 July 2014

Getting on with it

Getting on with it

This will be limited as I will be working this morning as always  and Episode 4 for A Strange World of Random Doom is on this evening so that will put an end to doing any useful work  other than making notes about that game & Screen shots.

I will however try to get something published to day from Thursday's session for whilst I did some work in that direction yesterday off line I am not entirety sure on reading it I was actually as recovered form the recent bout of over work now I read it back again.

Things to expect if not today then soon
  • Write up of episode Nineteen - with Than's Maps and diagrams
  • Master Spread sheet for Episode Ninteen
  • Experience honour and fame awards for Episode Nineteen 
  • Updating of the Story So far, Experience, Honour and Fame  pages
  • Some play mats for the encounters in Episode Nineteen
  •  Finishing off Coradwin's of line character  sheet




No comments:

Post a Comment