Translate

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Nyassor

another one started 


Probably going to go back and use HeroMachine to colour the image rather than working directly form this but after much fiddling about we have a Nyassor with which I am happy. How fidling about when I only started this this morning well Nyassor features in  Adventures Elsewhere and I have been trying to get the image the way I wanted it since just after I started the Zen & elf queen ones I posted some time ago






The coloured in version of the same image which will form the base and which I feel needs quite a lot of work especially with the dark skin tone






It might not look it compared with the base version but that took quite a lot of work much of it messing about with the scaling tool as the base image looked too stocky for my vision of an elf and then working on the hair, which really did not work at all once coloured in and clothing whch is getting there however I need to do a lot more work on the skin tones which I have started despite appearances which would suggest otherwise 







Still not done but I am getting happier with the image as I get more done on it I now like the hair and skin tones so may leave those alone for a bit and work on the armour and the clothing




No comments:

Post a Comment