Translate

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fawlit a Work in progress

just a start the raw Hero Machine image


I a even at this stage quite pleased with the face in particular the rest of the torso need quite some work as the overlay of the parts is not perfect but the face gets Fawlit's eagerness across I think at least

The finished image will be added to the Original Company post I did this morning along with the others 







Work is under way principally adding additional subtleties of shading and fading out or removing the black lines I forgot to with HeroMachine I have also been trying to build on the basic expression a bit more I am not sure quite how successfully and done some general tidying up around the image






This is the finished  image not much more work done really just more shading on the scarf and the armour and the baldric

No comments:

Post a Comment