Translate

Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Return of the Hiatus

The Pizza was drudged I tell you honest, as before I ate it on Sunday night I was up for writing a great load for the blog and not at all knackered just hungry but after I was back into Zombie land again Grrr...

Would have Got back to it yesterday except work and lots of it raised its ugly head again and I had to do that first and by the time I had done that I was well into the Dysfunctionally incoherent  region from my normal at least semi functional incoherence.




However  today I delivered the weekly television guide to the very excellent Spirit Games my local FLGS and I got got asked to cover for an hour and as is so familiar it was nearer four by the time it was all done ad I was once again well into zombie land, not that working at Spirit is ever any thing but a pleasure but it still uses up my recently rather limited endurance. 

I did get to unpack lots of good stuff including  KODT 210, 211,212 and can confirm that they are available in this cold damp land but I did not get a chance to look at them before they where whisked away by the mail order troll as they would be going out in the post today as can be confirmed by them being instantly out of stock .

Any way I am now back at the grindstone and have stuff to go up on the blog  I just need to go and top up the coffee and caffeinated fluids so I stay out of Zombie land long enough to do it.

will be right back....


No comments:

Post a Comment