Translate

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Things to do

Things to do


I need to knuckle down to making sure I have every thing in order for Episode Nineteen which is Thursday the third and will see a return to the company in the woods above The Hidden Dell.

I need to make sure I have all the character sheets updated and printed out as well as the latest honour values and I will be trying to work out the characters fatigue factors properly so I can use that rule as intended I have sort of improvised so far using the basic ones that the Character Spreadsheet I use gives. The scenario is done, being player generated in the most part  though I have a couple of surprise elements set up the company could run into or not depending on what they do which could lead them astray or just add complications to their lives.

I may also be introducing a couple of new characters thought for the start my two new players will be playing the two NPC - protoge's who are with the party at the moment again that will be driven by player actions.
I am looking forward to it  & its on  Thursday the 3rd of July and post session write ups will follow in the usual way, so watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment