Translate

Wednesday 30 July 2014

The Original Company



Here are images of all the NPC's & NPC Protégé’s associated with the Original Company

Sondan


I am quite happy with that as I feel it gets over the image of the clean cut soldier he is and quite how young he is as well which is always the thing which sticks in my mind about soldiers when you see pictures of them


Dvorn the Axe



now started

Fawlit


It took a lot of playing with the pars of the faces to get a face which I felt fitted my mental image of the half orc who is pretty much every thing one wouldn't expect of a half orc 


Liamar  


now started



Nyasse 



Again I am especially pleased with the expression on the face which conveys the slightly wistful fee of the character and given that she is not looking quite straight at the viewer was a bit of a fiddle to do but I think it works.


Nyassor


now started

Americ 


now started

Myranaris 

now started



or rather there will be as I do them

No comments:

Post a Comment