Translate

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Blog update

Reader advisory note 

I  am currently mostly working on stuff for the Thursday Company of fools game which I sadly cant post for fear of spoilers before the players have encountered it. However there will still be stuff to read here just not as much of it as I might like.

I also don't really have the time or the creative reserves to spare to go back and do more work on the other articles which need work doing on them. However this is not to say I am not going to just a way of pointing out that this blog is and will always be very much a work in progress piece rather like the games it supports which are not done developing until the final wrap.

In the cases of all of them I am hoping that that is not something which will occur for many years hence

No comments:

Post a Comment