Translate

Friday 25 July 2014

Adventures Elsewhere Zen Token

Stating the process of colouring the token image

Its still at the early stages & I am regretting the choice of the elaborate cuirass of scales as its a pain to shade properly and the underlying mail shirt needs a texture which I now know you can add with HeroMachine but did not when I generated this image - you live and learn

Had another look at this one this morning and was not entirely happy with it to be honest so I went back to the original image which I had saved on HeroMachine unlike most of them and had a go at seeing what hppened if I used the built in colour it in feature at least as a base

I got this




and then I fiddled about with it for a bit in GIMP and ended up with this which I actually like enough to use


I do still  think the colours are a bit too primary but I have a plan for sorting that one out in future

No comments:

Post a Comment