Translate

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Catching up in general

Catching up in general

I will be organizing another Demo at Spirit Games today & will post the dates when I have them sorted out I would have done it yesterday if I am honest but I ran out of time as usual & a friend of mine was up in court on trumped up animal cruelty charges which was something else to distract me if I am honest.



Burton Wildlife Rescue

On which point  donations would be welcome as the aforesaid trumped up charges have rather damaged their ability to fundraise locally

I will be doing a flyer for this one which I will be posting on the face book group for any one else who wants one to borrow and modify to their own ends

I will be passing a Pen drive to the my camera man so he can copy the  Video File of Session XIV onto it and return  for me to upload over the weekend I will have to borrow Spirit Games Internet connection as mine would take weeks to do it but the shops quite fast.

I will be doing another article on the People of Vaynam  and more on the existing incomplete Gazetteer part one see it here

Also well as the introductory article which is here
I
 will also no doubt have other things occur to me to do articles on as well as the  write up for session XIV which runs tomorrow night .

No comments:

Post a Comment